mercredi 6 avril 2016

WHY I PRAY FOR ISRAEL?


Between 2006 and 2007, the Lord showed me a vision, in this vision, I saw the Israeli flag in the sky, I had not immediately understood what it meant. In early 2012, the Lord showed me another vision, this vision, I was myself in Jerusalem, there was the war between Israelis and Palestinians, and I prayed and I could see in the sky, the flag of Israel and the Palestinians and prayed for Israel.
Between 2012 and 2013, the Lord revealed to me my Israelite origins.
Between 2013 and 2014, the Lord shows me the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians, but the Lord told me that this time, the international community will be obliged to recognize Israel's right to defend itself, and that the press would be obliged to tell the truth, despite their opposition to the truth. It was after this the outbreak of war in 2014 in Israel, and the Lord led me to pray for Israel.
In 2015 the Lord revealed to me that the PM Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel is the man He wants to lead Israel, and He gave him the electoral victory in 2015, the Lord also revealed to me the plot against the PM Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel.


THERE IS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND, IT'S THAT THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB LOVE ISRAEL AND HE PROTECTS IT. HE WILL CONFUSE THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL.
GOD IS FAITHFUL TO HIS WORD. HE SAID TO ABRAHAM AND JACOB: I WILL BLESS THOSE WHO WILL BLESS YOU AND CURSE THOSE WHO WILL CURSE YOU. THIS WORD IS ALWAYS ACTUELITE. ALL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS UNDERSTAND THIS MESSAGE FOR THEY KNOW THE SCRIPTURES  FOR THE WILL OF GOD IS IN BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES.

SHALOM ISRAEL!

Hawa Esther Maiga

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire