dimanche 8 novembre 2015

My calling

When the Lord called me to His service, He gave me Matthew 25 for my ministry, and He said to me, prevent His servants of His return and tell them to turn from their evil ways, to several times the Lord has shown me the rapture of His Church and how a very small number of people will be raptured in heaven and that many will be rejected, he given me the grace to take me to several times in heaven and He also shows me hell. Here is one of the visions that I share with you !!

I'll give you this testimony to encourage you: In 2006 the Lord had entrusted me to a pastor to lead me in my faith in the church in which I was, I was responsible for praise and cantor group on several occasions some servants of God who were invited to bring speech, gave me this word "you are not only called to singing, but also to talk about the Lord," I tell you I did not believe it, because at that time I still had the language of the street, so for me, take a microphone to speak, it was impossible mission, but to sing, no problem.
So one day my pastor said to me, sister Esther, the Lord spoke to me last night and told me to let you exhort the next Sunday. I assure you that I thought it was still another test, and I told the pastor that I will not know where to start and he said: just open your bible and read as you usually do it, and ask the Lord to guide you, I did it and I was falling each time on Mat 25 (the parable of the ten virgins) and I went to my pastor to show him this word, and he told me to pray so that the Lord communicates me His thought, and this is how the night in a vision, I saw myself washing the heavily soiled people, taking care of the sick who had no one to help them, and saw a filled assembly of Christians and a man on the pulpit saying to all the congregation to look in the sky, and in sky there was an ballet of eclipses, Christians were all amazed at the spectacle that was taking place in the sky, and they started to shout, Esther! Esther! come to see this is awesome! and I told them that I did not have time to watch this show because I had to take care of these people abandoned, and later I hear a special voice that said: looks up and looks in the sky I obeyed because this voice was not that of a man, I raised my head and looked into the sky, while the others were watching eclipses, I saw a bright light similar to a ball cristal seen in nightclubs, and gradually when the ball was descended from the sky, it changed shape and color, until it becomes a great golden city, as a city built with pure gold which has no similar on earth and I found myself in height with the Lord clothed in a long dress, holding my hand and showing me this city, I said to Him: I do not want to return to earth, and He said to me, look down, and I saw only darkness there was only the light of the city which lighted, and the Lord said to me: there is still work down on the earth, you have to go, and so, the city went up in the sky and I heard the song that says "New Jerusalem I like it I want to go there" and I woke up, I didn't understand the message, I explained the vision to my pastor, and he said: Esther, the Lord just given you the grace to see the New Jerusalem, but be listening.

I started to pray and tell the Lord that I do not know to speak, and all this are too great for me! and He said: "it is not you who will speak, but it's Me," and He put peace in my heart, and come sunday the pastor told the congregation that today Esther will exhort you, some were surprised lol! but God had prepared all, I assure you that when I took the microphone and thanked God, the words came out of my mouth it's was amazing, the Lord warned the Church He said that while the souls suffer and die, His church is in the distraction, and that some not be surprised when they will find themselves rejected as the "foolish virgins" all those who watched eclipses are those who have lost the Spirit of God, they walk in darkness, they are in assemblies led by carnal men.

GOD WILL AROUSED A NEW GENERATION OF SERVANTS(MEN AND WOMEN) POWERFULLY ANOINTED WITH THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH TO BRING BACK THE SHEEP ABANDONED AND DESPISED BY THESE FALSE SERVANTS WHO THINK ONLY OF THEIR OWN PLEASURE.

Be bless! Hawa Esther Maiga

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire