mardi 2 septembre 2014

The Law of God and Voice of God




The difference between the law of God and voice of God!
The Bible tells us that God gave His law written by the finger of God (Exodus 34v28) to Moses and the book of the law written by Moses under the inspiration of God, where are all the precepts  (civil laws, feasts, and everything related to the cult)
Deut 31v24-26: And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,  That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
It was this book of the law whose God was talking to Joshua, saying, This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth ... Jos 1V8
The law and the requirements of God are already written and engraved and everyone is supposed to observe them.
We can observe the law of God, but not obey to His voice, the voice of God is when He gives us instructions, warning us of danger, telling us to do something, and He speak to us in several ways.
For example, Moses had the law and the precepts of God but it had to stayed attentive to God's instructions at every step of his walk with the people, but once Moses has not obey the voice of God and he was unable enter the Promised land, God told him to speak to the rock so that water can get out, but Moses smote the rock (Num 20v7-11)
There is also the case of the prophet Jonah who has lived three days and nights in the belly of a big fish for disobeying to the voice of God and all the kings who have not obeyed the voice of God by the mouth of His prophets have all ended badly. God can speak to us directly, but if we do not listen, He will use other ways it can be through the scriptures, through the mouth of a brother or sister etc., in order not to lose us but if we do not let us warned, this can be dramatique to us, even if we keep the commandments and precepts. We have the living God who speaks and who is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent, He wants to depart us from the snares of the enemy, in warning us, He wants to use us to save souls by sending us towards the people we do not know sometimes, but if we are prideful and relied on our own principles, it is us who will lose everything.
Let God be the Lord of our lives, and pray that He gives us the discernment to recognize His voice, because the enemy also speaks.

One day I returned from my work, I went home, it was about 18 hours, arrived at my door, I heard the voice of the Lord saying to me, close your windows and lowers shutters, I thought that it is not yet time to close my windows,  I entred and I opened  my windows, but the voice persisted, so I  closed my  windows and lowered shutters, a few minutes later, I heard the sounds of broken glass, it's was the windows of the apartment above my appartement, a man had throwing rocks at the window of my neighbors because of a dispute, after this incident, I gave thanks to the Lord protecting me, because one of these stones would have broken my windows and wounded me if I had not obey the voice of God.

Beloved, let God be part of our lives every days and obey what He says even if it seems foolish to us and according to our own principles.
When the Lord said to Peter to throw his net into the water, here is his response: Luke 5v5: And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. Vers 6: And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
The rich young man observed all the commandments, but he was greedy he could not be separated from his property, while greed is a sin (Mark 10v17-23)

N.B: The voice of God never contradicts His laws!

Hawa Esther Maiga!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire