samedi 4 février 2017

Prophecies about president Laurent Gbagbo


Hi to all beloved in the Lord, I had in my heart today to share with you the visions the Lord gave me concerning President Laurent Gbagbo, before and after the post-electoral crisis in Côte d'Ivoire , This crisis which bereaded the Ivorian people.
A few days before his destitution, the Lord showed me in a vision Laurent Gbagbo praying in tears and he said to God: "See what they do to me, see how they thank me, I made them the good, and they make me evil ". And I saw people rejoicing with cries of joy of the sadness of Gbagbo, these people were from the Ouattara camp, I had not immediately understood what it meant, So I prayed to understand, but later the answer was that he was going to be overthrown, I had trouble accepting it, but God was going to allow it for a specific purpose. A few days later I had another vision in which I saw President Gbagbo with several world personalities heading towards a meeting room, but this meeting room was like on a deck and there was the sea below , And suddenly they all pushed him from the top of the bridge and he fell, but he did not drown, And I saw him walking on the sea and below the water there were big dangerous animals, sharks and other dangerous animals, but Gbagbo walked without fear, it was as if he was accompanied and supported by angels, and he advanced and on the shore in front of him, his wife Simone awaited him, she was tired.
And a few weeks later he was overthrown by Sarkozy and Obama and deported him to The Hague where he is still since 2011. His wife is also in prison in Abidjan since 2011 after being beaten and humiliated in front of all Cameras of the world.

In this vision the Lord showed me the conspiracy against Gbagbo, but that He was in control and that his life would not be in danger.
I had several other visions after all this, but as our Lord never shows a problem without revealing the issue, He also revealed what He would do to all those who have harmed Gbagbo. Thus, while Gbagbo was at The Hague, the Lord revealed to me in a vision a very tall angel with a long sword in his hand, destroying everything in his path, and around this angel the desolation, everything was reduced to the center, And I saw President Gbagbo sitting at the foot of the angel, dressed in T-shirt he was miserable and exhausted, and suddenly I saw people throwing money on him, money came from everywhere , People gave him money, it was impressive what I saw.
In this vision, the Lord said that after judging the wicked, Gbagbo will be released and compensated and restored. There is one thing to know, it is that when God chooses a person, there is always opposition to the will of God, but sometimes God allows the wicked to persecute the person chosen by God so that whatever Was hidden be discovered, all falsehood and false accusations be discovered. All these bad guys had refused Gbagbo's victory, so he asked them to recount the votes in order to know the truth of the ballot boxes, they refused because they knew he had won the 2010 elections.
Today all those who refused to recount the votes, them with their ministers and others, lose elections in their countries, some are severely ill, others risk prison, and so on. The judgment of God will continue until the whole world knows that there is a God for helpless people. You have all the latest models of powerful weapons, you can instantly remove entire countries of the map with your great technology, but you can not do anything against the Lord of hosts.

N.B: There are visions that God gives and does not allow to be shared before He allowed it, which is why I could not at the time say that President Gbagbo was going to be overthrown.

Luke 17v1: Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob be glorified for eternity in the glorious name of Jesus. Proph. Hawa Esther Maiga

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire