samedi 23 janvier 2016

YOUR DELIVERANCE DEPENDS ON YOU!


When I confessed the Lord Jesus as my Savior and Lord, and I was baptized, there remained the problem of sin, I could not separate myself from sin, I smoked at least two packs of cigarettes a day and I could not do a day without drinking alcohol so I stay alcoholic, I was living in sexual sin, and I had a very bad temper, I had a very vulgar and insolent language etc. ..I went outside in middle of Sunday worship to smoke a cigarette and come back to continue the worship.

I tried several times by myself to stop everything, but in vain, it's wasn't the will which missed me, on one side I heard the sermons on sanctification without which I will not be saved and on the other hand, I was leading a fight that I was losing all the time, how can I do? I want to abandon sin but I coudn't? So I screamed to God, asking Him to put into me the disgust of sin, I assure you that I cried with abundant tears before my God, and He heard me, but I had my part to do and it was first, to take a firm decision to separate me from sin like a weaned child , It was not easy the first few days but the Lord gave me strength to no longer that I relapse, it is then that I started to see the hand of God in my life, He began to show me in visions the origins of my sins, and show me the demons that oppressed me etc, (note that behind the sin, there are demonic powers hidden, that leads human to sin against God), so began my deliverance, and as in that the Lord delivered me, I felt more and more close to Him and heard His voice and I understood it, and He told me what He wanted to do with me, and my hatred of sin grew more and more,  my way of praying and of adoring Him was more and more deep. If I  successed, you also can! by the grace of God but you have your part to do, it's useless to go from pastor to pastor, or give money to lay hands on you for your deliverance. The most great pastor or prophet of the world, can lay hands on you, you can even fall under the anointing, but if you do not repent, you will never be delivered.

The Bible says: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1Cor 6v9-10.

NB: there is no deliverance and purification without repentance, there is no communion with God without sanctification, and there is no salvation without deliverance. SO, REPENT!

God bless you! Hawa Esther Maiga

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire