jeudi 4 septembre 2014

The Prophétic Marriage!



The prophetic marriage is a union between a man and a woman which have long prepared by YHWH to accomplish His perfect plan.
MARRIAGE OF ADAM AND EVE: God's plan for man was given him dominion over all other creatures and over all the earth (Gn1v26), but for that he needed a woman to accomplish this mission, that is why the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.(Gn2v18)
Vers 22: And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Gn 1v28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
MARRIAGE OF ABRAHAM AND SARAH: Their marriage was prophetic because Isaac the father of Israel must born of them, that is why despite that Abram, had a son with Hagar, YHWH did not change his pre-established plan for it is the son born from the union blessed by God to be the heir.
MARRIAGE OF ISAAC AND REBECCA: Was also prophetic because Abraham had sent his servant to go choose a woman in his homeland for his son Isaac, and God was with Abraham's servant for choosing Rebecca (Gen 24)
TWO MARRIAGE OF JACOB WITH LEA AND RACHEL: His two marriages were also prophetic, first with Leah because through Leah were born two liberators of Israel (Judah and Levi) Levi Moses (physical liberator) and law, and Judah Messiah Yeshua HaMashiach (spiritual Liberator).
And through Rachel Joseph was born, Joseph who had to fulfill the word of YHWH:
Gn 15v13: And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not their's, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. This prophecy was fulfilled when Joseph brought all his parents in Egypt from Canaan during the famine (Gen. 46).
Certain servants of God have received a message from God about their marriage, they know that their future partner will be the choice from God to fulfill their mission, and therefore those who are aware of this will not marry a person because they like this person physically, or social or cultural status, because they will never be blessed by God, because God blessed those who He united and no one can separate them, for He always watch over those who walk in His will.
That's why in my prayers I always ask God to give me discernment, and not allow me to marry a man who is not the man in God's plan for my life and my ministry I do not want to look to the feelings I can have for a man nor look at his beauty, nor to what he can have, nor his defects, nor his color, but I just want to be in the perfect will of God, because I know that through my future marriage, God will save many souls and restore several people and many doors will open, etc, so my future marriage is a prophetic wedding!
It's not easy to live alone, but is better to be alone than in bad company. I pray that God gives me the strength and sustain my faith in the Glorious Name of Yeshua (Jesus) my Lord and Savior!
Esther Maiga
Shalom!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire