mercredi 7 mai 2014

INSTRUMENT of God or Servant of God?


INSTRUMENT of God or SERVANT of God?

The difference between an instrument and a servant is that INSTRUMENT has no desire nor emotion, he feels nothing, it is like a knife that is used for cooking, he will never say: I'm tired today, I can not cut the meat, but I only want to cut fruits and vegetables. He will never say: I have plans, wait until I finish them and when I am free I will come do what you want with the time that remains for me to give you; the instrument is available at any time.

SERVANT still has desires, feelings, he can do or not do what his master asked him to do, he can complain, he can go where he wants to serve several masters, he can use the word of God, to deceive people, so the servant is free to do what he likes, which is why there are servants of God who have started well and they end  badly unfortunately the race, because they remained in step of servants,
some would say that it is God who makes us the instruments, I would say that's true, but if we read the scriptures well we will see that God always demands our obedience, our faith and to pray without ceasing, this is our part to do, and He gave us the ability through His Holy Spirit who helps us, but He does not imposes Himself  to us because the free will was given to man since the Garden of Eden (Gn2v16 -17) and renewed (Deut 30v19).

1Cor 9v24-27:  Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:  But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Rev2v7:  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Judas, as well as 70 other disciples who had turned away from the Lord were servants, who had their own projects while serving the Lord Jesus-Christ, Judas was an ambitious man he was motivated by gain, and the other 70 served for their own glory, that is why they boasted of having of authority over the demons (Luke 10v17) but when the time to move to the upper stage of their spiritual life had arrived, they preferred to withdraw although they were servants of God who manifested the power of God, but they were not instruments malleable in the hands of God (John 6v51-69).

HERE IS THE ANSWER THAT SHOULD GIVE THE INSTRUMENT OF GOD WHENEVER THE FLESH WANT DOMINATE: John 4v34: Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work

Abraham was an instrument, he did not hesitate to attempt to sacrifice his son Isaac when God asked him to do, Moses was an instrument, he did not hesitate to leave his statue of prince of Egypt to become a simple shepherd, he has put himself at the same level as his brothers slaves, the apostle Paul, Peter and the other apostles were all instruments and we see the result of the accomplishment of the work of God, the Gospel has reached all corners of the globe, the souls are saved all days.

AN INSTRUMENT OF GOD IS A SERVANT WITHOUT CONDITION WHO SUBMITTED TO GOD THAT IS WHY HE CAN ACCOMPLISH THE WORK OF GOD, AND HE CAN FINISH THE RACE. LET'S BE THE INSTRUMENTS IN THE HANDS OF  GOD AND WE WILL COMPLETE THE RACE BY ACCOMPLISHING OUR MISSION.

Be blessed!
Hawa Esther Maiga.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire