dimanche 22 mai 2016

My service in the Lord Jesus!


I'll tell you a little of my ministry so that those who have questions about me be enlightened, but I will make a brief testimony about my background.

I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ in 2004, I was born in the faith in a church Evangelical named MEP BETHEL, in the ministry of the prophet Kacou Severin who died, unfortunately I did not know him personally I came after his death,
but his ministry was run by his widow Kacou Willy Helen at the time, so I was baptized there and was taught and followed for 2 years, then the Lord told me to take 21 days of fasting without eating, I could drink water when I was thirsty,
He told me many things for my ministry during this fast, then he confided me to a pastor who had just been ordained pastor, Pastor Anicet Sadala, it is this pastor who made the most of my deliverance, who formed me, who taught me to fear God, to sanctify myself, to put Jesus Christ at the center of my life,
he taught me the submission, he was sometimes very hard with me, etc, he is a very strict man in the things of God, this man has been a good shepherd for me because he gave me a good foundation and today I do not regret being his daughter in the faith. Two years after the Lord has sent him elsewhere, and directed me to other churches where my formation continued, until He told me to leave my last church to to serve Him on the net in 2010.

Throughout my journey, the Lord showed me my ministry, He once told me that I was going to have a lot of enemies, I thought that my enemies were non-believers, but on the contrary it is the Christians, even servants of God, why? Because my ministry is to warn the servants of God who go astray so that to bring them back to God's commandments, it's not easy because I unfortunately getting enemies, but I obey my Lord, because He anointed me to this, some will say to me: have you been to a Bible school and did you receive a degree, have you been ordered to exercise? My answer is: it is God Himself who anointed me from womb of my mother, I am in the school of the Holy Spirit, it's this training that qualifies a servant of God because things of God are Spirit and Life! one day, it was the beginning of my conversion, I saw myself in a dream mounted on a large scale which was going until to heaven I could not see the end of this scale, but I continued up the stairs, and down I saw people screaming at me, saying: pray God for us! pray to God for us !.
Another day I had another vision where I climbed on a high mountain, and there was oil which flowed over me, this oil was like olive oil, it fell from the sky on me and I was completely soaked.
A few years later, two angels came to impose me hands in a dream for my ministry, I fell under the anointing, and the next day a pastor confirmed my call, it's as if he knew that angels had visited me. The Lord also revealed to me things on the heads of state, He reveal to me sometimes in a presidential elections who will be the next president, it was the case with the current President of Guinea, for my country, Côte d'Ivoire, the Lord revealed to me that Laurent Gbagbo will win elections, but he would be overthrown, and that's what happened. For Ghana, the Lord had revealed me in a dream that the new president of Ghana would come from the North, named Mahama, I had concluded that it is the name "Mamadou"! This man wore a clothe embroidered in Bazin, but former President Atta Mils was still alive when the Lord gave me this revelation, I admit that it was not easy for me to believe this, because Ghana had a living president. But one day later I learned the death of President Atta Mils, I said wow! and he was succeeded by Mr John Mahama. For Israel, the Lord revealed to me that Benjamin Netanyahu would be elected again, and He made me clearly know what He thought about his opponents.
ADD NOV/13/ 2016: The Lord showed me between February and March the victory of Donald Trump as president of the USA and this is accomplished.


The Lord also reveals to me the lives of many pastors who are in sin, He sends me to warn them, those who are humble heart repent, but the proud refuse and are on the road to perdition, I saw the foreingn fire  enter in ministries because of the pride of some pastors,
God sometimes shows me the spiritual state of some great preachers and this is lamentable, I cry sometimes because the Lord gave me the grace to see hell and see the lake of fire where will go all these rebels. Be sure that there are the great preachers of the Gospel and the great international gospel stars, who are heading straight to hell and the lake of fire, because one do not mocks God.

Fear God and serve Him with trembling, for Jesus Christ is coming soon! be ready !!!

Hawa Esther Maiga









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire